Bringing Well and Pump Solutions to the East Tennessee Region.
Ownby Well & Pump is dedicated to providing you the best in well service, troubleshooting and repair for all facets and needs of your water pump.
Why do you need a dedicated service technician for your well and pump? Because the water your entire property uses is at stake. In the rural areas of the Smoky Mountains, the geography and infracstructure of our area makes it so that an overwhelming number of citizens and vacation rentals depend on underground wells for bathing, washing dishes, washing clothes, drinking water and many other things we take for granted. If something in the well fails, all those daily needs could be taken away and you could be in trouble. Worse still, fixing a well and pump is not something most people are equipped to do. This is one of those areas where you need a professional service to do this for you – and we are that professional service!
Ownby Well & Pump has decades of experience in helping East Tennessee families get their wells fixed and get water coming back into their house and property better than ever and we are sure to exceed your expectations. We provide the following services:
* Enlarging well reserve.
* Well water analysis.
* Well maintenance.
* Well repair.
* Well blockage removal.
* Drilling for new well space.
* Install or replace holding tank.
* Maintenance on holding tank.
* Water filtering.
* Pressure tank service.
* Well and tank cleaning.
* Pump maintenance.
* Pump replacement and installation.
* Water flow analysis and troubleshooting.
* Replacement for cycle stop valves.
* Maintenance or replacement for pressure switches.
* Maintenance or replacement for motors in submersible pump systems.
* Valve replacement or maintenance.
* Conversion of pump systems (single to double or submersible, etc.)
* Emergency Water system installation.
* Excavations for water lines and electricity lines.
* Well heads replacements and upgrades.
* Annual preventative maintenance.
We are fully licensed and insured. Our license number is #722.
If you need professional service done on your outdoor well and pump, contact us today at